Nelson PGM specifications
- The Nelson system offers a unique solution
- Highly intelligent Nelson Server collaborating with Nelson Mobile Unit (NMU)
- The NMU is an industrial standard or specifically designed device
- The NMU is equipped with the Nelson Mobile software application developed for Android
- Nelson Server and Nelson Mobile are developed and owned by Rajd
- Cost efficient and not dependent on one or few manufacturers.
Mobile wireless communication network
- Web based
- Be on one side of the Globe and follow a vehicle on the other side
- Where ever there is a network, tracks, offices, workshops e.g.
- Optional equipped with local access points
- Continuous seamless connection to the internet for testing in real time.
- Voice Communication, VoIP
Safety Security Monitoring
- Monitoring vehicles on track and public roads
- A specifically designed geographic area, geofence area
- Proving Ground managed setup of properties
- Allowed speed (max and min)
- Allowed or Not Allowed Stop
- Wrong direction
- Distance between vehicles e.g.
- Alerts, messages and prompts
- to/from Control Center/NMU
- to/from/between NMU
Proving ground Management (PGM)
- Customer settings
- Gatekeeper for both physical and virtual gates
- Property settings for single or combined areas
- Planning and booking self-managed
- Enables complete control over all NMU equipped vehicles, test tracks and the whole Proving Ground
- Enhanced density of vehicles on tracks with even higher Safety and Security